Terms and Conditions of Surf Song holiday rental:
SURF SONG DOES NOT PERMIT OCCUPATION BY UNSUPERVISED SCHOOL OR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOMMODATION WITH NO REFUND, IF YOU ARRIVE, OR DURING YOUR STAY, THESE CONDITIONS ARE BREACHED.
1. PERMITTED USE: The premises are available to you and your nominated guests for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt at the time of booking. The maximum number of guests permitted is 10 Adults. Strictly NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
2. DEPOSIT: To confirm your booking you will be required to pay not less than 50% of the value of the accommodation booking. If for any reason your deposit is not received we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
4. TARIFFS: Please be aware the tariffs listed on our website are reviewed annually and new tariffs are then listed which will be applicable to all new bookings beyond July 1st.
7. BALANCE OF PAYMENT: Full payment must be made 14 days prior to your arrival. In the event that your arrival date is less than 14 days from the date you book, full payment is payable at the time of booking.
8. CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event that you cancel your booking, for whatever reason, any deposit paid is non-refundable unless the premises are re-booked by Surf Song managers at not less than the rate when the booking was made. If the Manager is successfully re-books Surf Song, they will refund the amount paid less a 10% cancellation fee. Travel Insurance is highly recommended
9. PETS: SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED.
10. TRAVEL INSURANCE: Guests personal belongings are not covered under Surf Song insurance policy and therefore take no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal belongings in or on the property, we strongly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance.
12. CHECK IN AND CHECK IN TIMES: The property is available from 2.00pm on the day of your arrival and is to be vacated by 10.00am on the day of your departure, unless prior arrangements have been made. If Surf Song is occupied past the agreed time, extra changes will apply.
13. KEY COLLECTION: It is the guest’s responsibility to confirm key collection prior to arrival.
16. BREAKAGES OR DAMAGE: Notification of any breakages, loss, damages or maintenance must be reported to the manager immediately. Any costs associated with the above, caused by you or your invitees are required to be paid for by you.
17. MACHINERY BREAKDOWN: The manager accepts no responsibility for inconvenience with machinery breakdown. We will endeavour to repair, or replace items as soon as feasibly possible. ACCESS: may therefore be required for necessary repairs and maintenance
14. VACATING: On vacating, Surf Song is to be securely locked including all windows. All lights and fans to be turned off and the keys returned to the lock box.
18. CLEANING: PLEASE ENSURE THE PROPERTY IS LEFT NEAT AND TIDY. ALL RUBBISH IS TO BE REMOVED AND DISHES WASHED AND PUT AWAY. ADDITIONAL CLEANING WILL BE CHARGED TO THE GUEST AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGER.
19. BBQs: THERE WILL BE AN EXTRA $50 CHARGE FOR BBQs TO BE CLEANED IF NOT CLEANED PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
20. KEYS AND REMOTES: Replacement of lost keys or remotes will be charged to the guest
22. EXCESSIVE NOISE: Noise will not be tolerated. Guests must respect the peace and quiet enjoyment of their neighbours at all times.
23. AFTER HOURS: Any costs incurred by the manager for after-hours call outs will be charged to the guest, minimum fee $55. i.e. keys locked in property.
25. TERMINATED TENANCIES: A breach of the above terms and conditions will permit the Owner/Manager to refuse access, or immediately terminate the tenancy. NO REFUNDS will be paid on terminated tenancies.
26. GUEST PROPERTY LEFT - the manager takes no responsibility for items left behind. If the guest calls to report items, the manager will endeavour to retrieve them. Items to be sent will incur a fee.